Long hair is an evergreen trend and no matter how many trendy hairstyles get in the way, long hair is always ‘in’. However, it might become difficult to chose a hairstyle if you long hair. There are so many choices around that you would hardly want to let go of anything. However, if there is one guide that can help you sort out the best hairstyles for this year, it is here. Read on know what all you can do with your hair in 2013 and look fresh and trendy all the while.
- Layers with highlights- This is one trend that suits one and all. You have to use layers that can frame your face appropriately and team them up with some very slim highlights in between. These highlights should be about two tones lighter or darker than your hair. However, if you wish to add some rebellion and vibrant hues, you can chose completely off beat colors like blue, green and violet as well.
- Layers with Bangs/Fringes- Layers are always great for long hair. But in this style, you should opt for razor edged uneven layers that make you look chic and modern. To make this look perfect, you can ad fringes. Make sure that the fringes are not symmetrical or too thick. They should be longer at the middle of the forehead and shorten slight at the ends so that you get the perfect hairstyle.
- Front layers with side swept bangs- This is another great haircut if you wish to get a hairstyle that is pretty low maintenance and isn’t very bold. The subtle layers only exist in the front hair and the back portion is streamlined. This makes your face appear longer. Moreover, there are side parted bangs that are swept onto one side. These bangs end gradually at your jaws and frame the shape perfectly for a longer and more proportionate look.
- Waves and thick fringes- This is one hairstyle that suits all longer face cuts. You get straight, voluminous and ultra thick fringes on the forehead. This type the fringes have to be perfectly symmetrical. You simply have to add some waves in the last few inches of your hair and you get a new hairstyle to flaunt. If you hair is already wavy, there is nothing more that you would ask for.
- Beach Waves- There is an endless demand for waves that look like they have been borrowed by the oceans. However, there is not even a need to go near the water body to get some real spicy and beachy waves. No matter what length your hair is and how it has been cut (except for the fringes) this is the best style to be used. Simply use some styling gel and apply it on your length with hands making a crunching motion. If your hair is naturally a little wavy, this style would come out with ease. Straighter hair would need some hair spray in order to hold the waves. However, in any condition this style is the most desirable style amongst girls.